1. Dinosaur Gardens - Ossineke, MI
2. Garlyn Zoo - Naubinway, MI
3. Hamtramck Disneyland - Hamtramck, MI
4. American Museum of Magic - Marshall, MI
Home to the largest collection of magic artifacts in the United States, the American Museum of Magic celebrates the greatest magicians of all time.
5. Motown Historical Museum - Detroit, MI
Start exploring Detroit early in preparation for the 2017 MAEA Conference by visiting the Motown Historical Museum. Stand in Studio A where some of the greatest artists of that time recorded their hit songs. Explore the history of Motown music in the place where it was created.
5. Sanilac Petroglyphs State Park - Cass City, MI
Petroglyphs were discovered after a massive wild fires swept through central and eastern Michigan including all of the thumb in the 1880s. Created between 300 and 1,000 years ago likely made by either the Hopewell or Chippewa Indians. These are the only known prehistory carvings in Michigan.