Sunday, May 14, 2017

Art Educator Spotlight - Teresa Moss - Monday, May 15, 2017

I'd like to introduce you to Teresa Moss!


Teresa is currently the high school art instructor at Fenton High School. She has taught for twenty-three years. Her favorite thing about teaching art is "sharing my passion with young people who KNOW that they love art or soon Discover that they love art."  A highlight from her career as an art instructor was nurturing a student toward winning a Gold Key in the Scholastic Art Awards. 

Her favorite quote is:


Teresa's most memorable art moment:

During studio time, my students and I chatted about life and its challenges. One day, when I offered my opinion about a behavior I didn't approve of, a girl complimented me saying, 'Ms. Moss, you ARE our mom-away-from-home! We shall call you Art Mama!'

No comments:

Post a Comment