Sunday, January 15, 2017

Past "Art Educators of the Year" - What are they up to now? - Cyndi Koppelman Timoszyk - January 16, 2017

Let me introduce you to Cyndi Koppelman Timoszyk!


Cyndi teaches art at Saline High School in Saline, MI. She was named "MAEA High School Art Teacher of the Year" in 2013. Cyndi is currently the NAEA Delegate for the Michigan Art Education Association. She got married in July 2016 and is always on the hunt for professional development/new lesson ideas for the classroom.

Her most memorable teaching moment to date is when her students tell her they missed her after a vacation or say "I am so glad I have your class. / I have been waiting for class all day."

Cyndi's favorite quote:


Her future plans include traveling, making art, and retiring in six years.

1 comment:

  1. I always looked forward to Cyndi's Art Ed class at Adrian College. She's a creative and passionate art educator. Congrats on the marriage!

    ReplyDelete